http://faithfuldevotionamovie.blogspot.com/

Monday, November 1, 2010

Someone is selling my book, Faithful Devotion on eBay

Someone from Australia has been listing my book for sale on eBay since May 2010. I have written the seller three times, to find out more about this, and to see how my book is selling, but have not received an answer.

Maybe I need to give my own feedback about the seller not responding.

See the eBay ad below:

Faithful Devotion NEW by Lisa Smith

 Member id the_nile_au ( Feedback Score Of 43768) 99.6%


Quantity: 3

-- AU $24.49

$24.01

AU $3.00


22d 10h


Buy it now


More actions


I find this very interesting, especially since I have not been paid any royalties by my publisher since February 2010. Also the eBay listing first was at $29.95. Now, it's "reduced" to $24.49. Much higher price than the Amazon listing below.

No comments:

Post a Comment