http://faithfuldevotionamovie.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Faith

Hello Dear Readers,

One may be a bit mislead by the title of my book being called Faithful Devotion. Please trust me, there was never an intention to be misleading. Those who have read the book, know where this title came from.

True, the book is not about Faith in the way one would normally think about it. The book, primarily is about war. It is about one man's faithful devotion to improve, protect and strengthen the freedom that is America's birthright.

However, the word faith plays a significant part in my life, as well. In Truth, all my glory, all the glory in my heart is given back to God, the source from whence it came.

I give God all the Glory that is in my heart, and that is the Truth behind all of my enthusiasm in this blog.

I once asked someone what his purpose was in life. He summed it up in one word. Forgiveness.

If I were to sum the purpose of my life into one word, it would be Faith.

The Nightingale,
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment