http://faithfuldevotionamovie.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Faithful Devotion movie soundtrack, Soldier of Love, by Sade video by Vevo

This song and video not only are perfect for the Faithful Devotion movie soundtrack, but they are so very personally, and intimately meaningful to me, in more ways than one could ever imagine.

Sade wears her hair exactly like I've worn mine, in all four shots of hers. The men stand with their hands on their hips, exactly like the hero, Peter, stands, in almost every picture I have of him.

I love horseback riding on the beach. Pete was a paratrooper. We loved ball room dancing...it just goes on and on, and as much as these coinsidences are uncanny, so are the words so amazingly tied to me.

Oh, and not to mention she says the words, Faith and Devotion almost in the same sentence.

See for yourself, and let me know who you think would be the best producer for the movie, on the poll to your right.

Thanks!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IR5_rTCi-Bo&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment