http://faithfuldevotionamovie.blogspot.com/

Thursday, July 22, 2010

See what others have said about Faithful Devotion

Five Stars 

Faithful Devotion, June 28, 2009


This book has all the elements of a good movie. There was intrigue, passion, love and devotion.

It starts off pretty technical, with military jargon and such , but is worth hanging in there for . The characters are well developed and seem so real. The story unfolds in a simple but realistic account. It leaves you with a tender smile.

Anita P. Help other customers find the most helpful reviews

Was this review helpful to you?

Yes or No?
 
 
I knew in a very rough way half your husband's story. In some circles, I suppose he was notorious, but he was much honoured in those I inhabited. We knew of him, but without knowing him. His court martial was one of the disgraces of the era, and many were delighted that it failed. I didn't of course know of the aftermath, or of you. I can't say I know the whole story now, either, but there was always that potential...with you in the lead.




Herb

No comments:

Post a Comment